Women's Golf 'Cloud' Series Set To Launch In BC
We are excited to announce the first Women’s Golf Cloud Series – Presented by British Columbia Golf. We received rave reviews from the Women’s Cloud Scramble Event that we hosted each of the past two years, so we decided to expand and turn it into a series of six events. There will be one event per month from April to September...
If you are interested in playing in the Women’s Golf Cloud Series – Presented by British Columbia Golf, it is fun and easy to get started!
- Check out the format of the month and create your team of 2 – 4 golfers.
- Register your team on Golf Genius.
- Here is the link for the first event: https://www.golfgenius.com/pages/9274715718065113516
- Download the Golf Genius App – We will provide detailed instructions on how to use the app upon registration.
- Book your tee time at any course in in BC during the first two weeks of the month (ex. The April event ‘Shamble’ will be open to play between April 1 and 16.)
- Play and record your scores using the Golf Genius App
- Play well and have fun!!!
- April - Shamble
- May – Best Ball
- June – Scramble
- July – 2 Player Modified Alternate Shot
- August – 4 Player Modified Scramble
- September – Stroke Play Aggregate – Best Two Scores
Each event we will be giving out three prizes. Low gross, low net (for those teams which all players have a registered Golf Canada Index), and a participation-based prize. Additionally, we will be running a season-long points list, fully based on participation, that will enter you into a draw for a season’s end Grand Prize!
We hope that you are able to join us for the inaugural season of the Women’s Golf Cloud Series – Presented by British Columbia Golf.
Have a wonderful golf season!